Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Dead blog

I reckon the fact that this blog is on the verge of dying, or make it... it's already dead.

This has happened mainly due to my extra-tight schedule in recent months. My schedule is so tight that basically, sometimes I don't even have time to breathe in sufficient oxygen into my lungs, and I am serious about this although it might seem exaggerated to some.

In a nutshell, I wrote this entry basically to announce that there's a plan afoot to resurrect this blog real soon and I am most likely to start writing in this blog in a larger scale from June onwards when my schedule is no longer so tight as of now.

For those who are still visiting my blog every now and then I really appreciate it and I will certainly deliver by updating more often in the near future.

Thanks, and bye for now.

No comments: