Saturday, June 09, 2007

FIFA 07 Manager Mode

Tried FIFA 07's manager mode just now. One word to describe it: "Incredible".

Well, Football Manager 2007 afficionados may beg to differ, and neutral people out there may also say that I fell for Fifa 07 Manager Mode just because I have played FM 2007 a game too many and that I am simply boredof that game.

I will update later when I have played my first few matches and get a result from my scout whom I have sent to Asia/Oceania region to conduct a deep search for young players with huge potential.


For your information, my team of choice is Chelsea. This breaks my long-time tradition of choosing Man Utd as a team for my maiden spell in football games. (Namely: Championship Manager 01-02, CM 4, CM 03-04, Total Club Manager 2004, FM 2006, FM 2007).

No comments: