Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Parthenogenesis

I have not been playing FM 2007 at the moment. I don't feel like playing it at the moment and I am leaving it hanging right after my beloved team, AS Roma thrashed Reggina 10-0. I think I will only be playing next week.

Just realized that female eggs of humans and some other animals can be activated without the sperm cell. The process is called Parthenogenesis and it can be triggered by injecting the egg with Ca2+. Wiki for more. I am lazy to type everything into here.

One more thing to take note is the Safari browser. Some caucasian looking dude (haha, sorry Martin!) recommended this browser. According to him, this is the best web browser in the whole world.

However, after I have installed this browser, I was really shocked as it crashes very frequently and it won't open some sites. One notable example would be Gmail. The program crashes and terminates itself when the Gmail page is in the middle of being loaded. Actually, we can't really expect much from this browser as the Windows version is still at a primary BETA stage.

I decided to stick to my trusty Firefox. It is still the best. I will be waiting for the stable version of Safari though. I hope it is available for free of charge. Why would I want Safari? Appearance wise, Safari displays sites in a better looking way.

No comments: