Saturday, August 09, 2008

2008 Beijing Olympics

The much awaited Olympic games in China has been opened.

For myself, no thanks to an extremely busy schedule and tons of work to be done, I will certainly miss this edition of the Summer Olympics.

I told this to a few people and I received exactly the same response from each of them. "Hey, olympic games is only once in every 4 years you know. If I were you, I will watch even if my life is on the line, blah blah blah"

But I am a confident guy, I am confident that I am still alive in 2012 and that I would be able to follow closely the 2012 London Olympics as my life WILL certainly be much better in 2012 compared to now, which is only SLIGHTLY better than Soviet gulags.

The only event I will follow is football, and I think Argentina will get the gold, although I am not ruling out the possibility of other teams, especially underdogs such as Ivory Coast surprising everyone.

1 comment:

John said...

If you're an Argentina fan, then come and check out my blog, please.

You can follow all the action there.