Sunday, September 23, 2007

Gearing up for the big battle!

I am currently assembling all my available troops in the process of gearing up to brace arguably the war of my life at the moment. The outcome of this battle will decide where I might be at 1st January 2008.

At the moment, I am heavily outnumbered. Compared to the 100000 troops that the enemy have at their disposals, my troops can hardly be considered an army. However, I have to win this battle with all my might.

If I win this battle, I will have my foot firmly stepping on this piece of land where I am in now. If I lose, I may have to move on to other areas, which will be harsher and perhaps send my city-state into jeopardy. At the moment, the chances of coming out victors in this battle is quite slim, 40% chance of winning can be considered a very generous and lenient estimation by any standards….

No comments: