Saturday, August 04, 2007

Dear Spammers

Spammers,

It seems that all of you have won a battle. Congratulations. I admit my defeat. Oh man... It cost me my chatbox...

But it is alright. I reckon that the spamming was done by people who know me. I am not against anybody and everybody is my friend. However, many people are against me and I assume that the reason for being against me is because they are simply jealous of me. They see something really good in me that they try to demoralize me and try to bring me down. Dream on, this spurs me to write even more. Thank you guys

For you guys, I swear in the name of Saturn's ring or whatever that you guys will develop a severe cancer. *pop*, the mutations of your proto-oncogenes have started. Congratulations.

people who are jealous of me or against me will die very soon.

People who are against me, if you hate me so much, tell me right in front of my face, I am okay with that. But please, just leave me alone and let me mind my own business. You are wasting your time and my time if you are disturbing me. It is useless, trust me.

I hope you guys enjoy your life with cancer.

I love you guys, (spammers and people who are jealous of me and try to bring me down)

Alvinbeo

No comments: