Tuesday, August 07, 2007

GBA

This is the follow up to the previous posting about my life with the GBA!

However, this post will be something of a bad news.

Life has not been so nice to the owner of this site and ultimately, he has yet to have a sufficient amount of time to sit down and play the GBA games. It has to be understood as the owner of this site is a very busy man whose life is packed with many interesting as well as not-so-interesting stuff.

To cap it all off, I have promised myself to set aside one day, which is the day after tomorrow (as tomorrow will be hell as well for the whole day) to play GBA and enjoy myself. I suppose, Thursday will be a well deserved rest for me.

Anyways, if you have any questions, comments, or even something to share about GBA and its games, feel free to contact me or do so in the chatbox.

Regards

No comments: