Saturday, August 11, 2007

Suikoden II

Another game which contributes to my learning in English language has been secured. The game is none other than Suikoden 2. This classic game not only laid a solid foundation for my English language but it also contributed to my social life.

As primary school students, my friends and I without a doubt were die-hard PSX addict and one of our favorite games was Suikoden 2. To cut the story short, Suikoden 2 catalyzed the friendship among us all.

Now that I have reached a decent level in English language, I am going to play this game for one more time. The purpose is simply to really understand the plot and storyline this time.

2 comments:

id.alexjhon@gmail.com said...

Hm.. kind old.. but Suikoden II is my fav.. wweeeee ^^

hm.. for good english u go and play xenogears mate... more fun as well...
learning English by playing games.. yeah i did that as well..

thx to all RPGs I have played.. keakekake

personal fact: I Love PERSONA series.. check it out!! ^^

Alvinbeo said...

Lol. In the actual fact. Three games laid the solid foundation of my English. Those games are Suikoden 2, Xenogears, and Legend of Legaia