Sunday, August 05, 2007

Golden Sun

First and foremost, I would like to thank CK and AJ for helping me through a difficult period in my journalistic career. Whatever little support you two have given me are really appreciated. I love you guys! Muuuack!

When we are talking about nintendo nowadays, many people would say "Nintendo DS". No longer will people talk about older consoles from the company such as gameboy advance.

However, I, being the typical outdated dude have just started (for the second spell) playing Golden Sun. I have obtained the two series of Golden Sun, the first one as well as the second installment (The Lost Age).

I will get on with the games starting with the first one very soon as I am currently very busy with many works now.

I will keep you guys updated on Golden Sun in the near future. I also have a plan afoot to play pokemon fire red and emerald once again after I have finished Golden Sun. Perhaps, Tales of Phantasia and Sword of Mana will soon follow.

If you guys are playing or have played the games aforementioned above, please contact me and if possible give me some tips regarding those games.

My GBA filled life starts today!

Regards,

Alvinbeo

No comments: